Lawns are an excellent addition to commercial and residential properties. They add beauty to the landscape and become the perfect backdrop for various other plantings and trees there. But lawns need regular care and attention, and you cannot just install one and forget about it. Even if you handle mowing, that is not enough.
The grass would need nutrition and water, pest control treatments, de-weeding, and more. Therefore, you need the kind of services that landscapers offer. Lawn care is a specialized job, and we handle it expertly.
We at Lawn & Garden Landscaping are the landscaping company that offers the best services to clients throughout Collierville, TN. We cater to residential and commercial clients and handle landscaping projects of all scales and types, and we always focus on providing clients value for money.
Lawn Maintenance Packages
We have extensive knowledge of lawn maintenance strategies and the best turf care products. Our team will develop a customized lawn care plan to suit the specific needs of your turf. It helps to improve the overall health and appurtenance of the grass. Various services could be part and parcel of our lawn maintenance programs such as:
- Lawn Fertilization - These programs include various stages specially designed to enhance grass growth, and they include weed & insect control as well as fertilization. These are the essential aspects of any lawn care plan.
- Insect Control - Controlling grass insects is another vital part of any lawn care program. Fertilization improves the resilience of the grass, which helps to prevent insect damage. Grubs, chinch bugs, and other insects can damage the grass’ root systems, leaving bare/brown patches on the turf. If left untreated, the damage can become very costly to repair. The timely and superior treatment plans we offer are the best way to maintain the health of your lawns.
- Aeration - Aeration is a crucial component of lawn care. We use a mechanical core aeration process that allows increased oxygen to penetrate the root areas of your lawn. It helps relieve any soil compaction while encouraging microbial activity. Regular aeration provides more space for root growth and improves drainage, helping your lawns look their best.
- Overseeding and Top Dressing - Using broadcast seeding methods, we can plant new grass seed directly into the topsoil. This process allows the turf to recover from the previous season, making it more durable so it can endure stressful conditions in the later ones.
We also offer other services, as part of our lawn care plans such as:
- Mowing & trimming
- Irrigation monitoring
- Soil analysis & diagnostics
- Disease control program
- Lawn renovation and res-seeding
- Mosquito management
If you want local lawn care services, we at Lawn & Garden Landscaping are the company to call. Every solution that we craft is planned with your specific needs and budget in view.
Our lawn care experts create customized plans and offer outstanding customer service. For any more information about our services and lawn maintenance cost, feel free to call us at 901-651-1945 or contact us through this Online Form.